Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Here's something you never knew about me: Apparently, I'm not happy unless I'm neurotic.

Not 24 hours after starting this blog, I'm already stressing myself about what to write. The good thing is that I'm kinda by myself in this little corner of the internet - so I can't embarrass myself too much.

But I read so many well-writen, insightful and funny blogs every day (job? what job?)that it's hard not to compare.

My goal, then, is to find my own voice and do my own thing. I've been writing for work for a while now, and I've been told I'm not too bad at it. Now I'd like to see just how far I can go writing for fun.

In other news...
I haven't yet discovered how to set up a blogroll thingy and I'm not even sure if anyone else is reading...but I thought it would be cool to link to other writers I really enjoy.

This here chick's crazy

No comments: