Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself

Now that I have this blog, I'm not quite sure what to do with it. It's kind of my attempt at writing every day (even though I kinda do write every day).

So I figured I'd try that 101 facts about me that everyone else does at some time or another.

Here we go...

1.I work in journalism
2.It's not that fun
3.But people are usually impressed by that
4.Which is cool
5.I don't have a boyfreind
6.Yeah...
7.I just recently moved outa my momma's house
8.Yay!
9.I am just realizing how daunting this list is
10.Maybe I won't do it all today
11.I'm an excellent procrastinator
12.I have a younger brother
13.I may or may not have a niece
14.We haven't been able to do a blood test
15.I'm funny sometimes
16.I love to read
17.I love art
18.I am both random and specific in my desires
19.I'm 24
20.I'm a libra
21.I read very quickly
22.I used to write poetry
23.I thought this site was gonna be 'theMe'...then it came out 'theme' which i liked also. I'm deep like that
24.I have really good friends
23.I have two best friends
24.I know that i am blessed
25.I was a journalism major in college
26.I went to school in Maryland
27.Until recently, I've had the same address and phone number for my entire life
28.I love my parents fiercely - but rarely tell them
29.I miss the relationship I used to have with my brother
30.I get addicted to blogs that make me laugh out loud
31.I hope this blog doesn't suck
32.I fear this list is getting boring
33.My favorite movie is "The Color Purple"
34.My favorite books is "Their Eyes Were Watching God"
35.I don't have a favorite color - but I'm drawn to different colors at different times
36.My grades in college weren't that spectacular
37.I find comfort in "The Golden Girls" and have seen every episode
37.5.My roomate has met the chick who played Blanche
38.I suck at math
39.No, really, I suck at math
40. My momma got married when she was 37, had me when she was 38, and had my brother when she was 40
41.I have had my heart completely shattered
42.I have seen a psychiatrist
43.Numbers 41 and 42 are indeed related
44.There is one thing I don't think I'll ever tell my parents
45.No, I won't tell you either
46.Jay-Z makes me feel gangsta
47.Britney makes me feel like a kinda sexy (but don't tell anyone)
48.Good music makes me feel
49.Oprah is my hero
50.I am a fan of drinks involving both hennessy and hypnotic and will testify on their behalf
51.Old people and monkeys are always funny
52.I want to learn Italian
53.I'd like to visit France again
54.I love to be by myself
55.I want to one day produce documentaries
56.I wish I had more money
57.I wish I wanted less stuff
58.I wish I read the bible more
59.I wish Oprah would hire me
60.I have unwittingly become an internet nerd
61.I miss having crushes
62.I will give anybody my number after a few drinks
63.Calling me skinny will quickly get you on my bad side
64.I'd like to write here at least 5 times a week
65.I hate to break the rules
66.I'm not good at manipulation
67.I am a good liar
68.I'm not good at being mean - even if they deserve it
69.I want to travel more
70.The three times I've been to New York City have all been for just a few hours
71.My father may be the only good man I know
72.That depresses me
73.Most men I meet end up disappointing me
74.I don't know if that's my fault or theirs
75.I can't imagine being anyone's mother
76.I'd like to one day be someone's wife
77.But not any time soon
78.I worry about my career decisions a lot
79.I'd like to be successful at a fairly young age
80.When they first meet me, people usually think I'm quiet
81.This always surprizes me
82.I think I keep the best parts of my personality hidden from most people
83.I fear rejection
84.I want to conquer that fear
85.I can cook a lil somethin
86.I'm kind of lazy
87.I want to conquer that, too
88.I both hope and dread someone reading this
89.I haven't told anyone I know that I have this blog
90.I wonder if they'll figure it out
91.I hope not.
92.I hope I don't get Dooced
93.Strange people are drawn to me
94.I'm attracted to strange people
95.I'm strange myself
96.I feel weird about cursing on here
98.Even though I curse quite a bit in real life
99.I think I should end this on something positive or profound
100.hm..
101.Yeah, I got nothin'

2 comments:

Eric Carlson said...

way to get to 101

-Eric Carlson : Revolutionary

lisa said...

Um...thanks?