Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Here I am, in front of my computer. Trying...something. Writing doesn't come easy to me, yet I keep getting sucked back into it at every turn.

This is an interesting time to be alive. It's certainly an interesting time in my own life. I am working on waking up my brain. I am inspired to care about government, to care about my own future. I can't go back.

I am disapointed with myself because I feel so very many things, and I can't get them out. The words on the page are clumsy sketches. I know certain things are true, I know certain things are so very, very wrong. I don't have anything to do but keep trying.

I am resolved, no matter what the outcome of the election, I have to be involved in government and the way things work and decisions are made. I am resolved that what bit of writing talent I have should be used to speak things that need to be said.

No comments: