Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Lots has been going on in my dreams recently. I'm not sure what, though. I forget about it as soon as I wake up and start thinking about how tired I am. I can, however, remember the grindy-grindy feeling of my brain thinking and thinking as I dream.

I get reminded of bits and pieces of my dreams when I'm awake. That's how I know they're so weighty. Maybe in my subconscious, I'm wading through all the things I'm dealing with in real life.

Just now I was reminded that last night I dreamed of something having to do with babies. There was an image of a cute little brown baby girl in a pink outfit. I also remember that in my dream, someone told me that they dreamed of their baby before they had her. Weird.

Also, I've been dealing with something that's been making me very sad recently. It's really hard and it really sucks. I feel like I'm about to wade through a very thick swamp. Yuck.

The end.

No comments: