Thursday, July 14, 2005

we fought last night.
i think.
he told me things he didn't like about me and i felt...
disapointed? scared?
angry.
resentful.
i tried to wrap my brain around the problem and talked...
a lot.

I knew I was being a girl. Being a girlfriend. Yuck.

Everytime we fight I think it's the end. He said it but I already knew it. The best/worst/ugliest/most beautiful thing about relationships is that you can't control how they're going to end. Or if they will end.

If I wasn't so crazy, I'd accept that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi theMe, I've been searching around for ugly related blogs to get some ideas and possibly trade links with. I found this entry (this post) in my search so I thought I'd post a quick note to let you know. Anyway I have a new blog called Ugly Blog, so feel free to check it out but don't feel obligated. Take care - Eric