Friday, July 15, 2005

Brain Storming

Item:
-I'd like to get a job in production...doing...something. My dream is to work in documentary film or perhaps a news program with more in-depth reporting. I also think it would be interesting to work in fashion journalism.

Solution:
-Call people who work at/own production companies. Ask for more information. Ask people at work for advice. Internships?
-Start researching graduate programs. What schools would I want to attend, what schools would let me in?
-Join a journalism society like women in media and film(?) or nabj.

Timeline:
-Get phone numbers and call them TODAY.
-Have resume/cover letter COMPLETED SUNDAY.
-get to grad school...eventually

Item:
-I feel like a giant slug. Also, I'm feeling the definite need to kick some ass.

Solution:
-Find a kickboxing class!

Timeline:
Call places today to get prices.

It's all about organization, people.

No comments: