Thursday, April 21, 2005

Destiny's...

Ain't no feeling like being free/ When your mind's made up /And your heart's in the right place

That's how I'm feeling right now. It took me taking a step back to see how weighed down and closed in I was feeling.

I'm like an eagle set free/ And finally I'm looking out for me

The good thing about mistakes is they make you stop and figure out where the hell shit went wrong. I'm at a jumping off point in my life. My mom calls it a crossroads. It's easy to lurch through life just doing things and reacting to things that are done to you. It's time for me to figure out who I am and what I'm doing here.

Time is of the essence/ And it's much too short to waste another minute on you/While you steady trying to hide/ I'm packing saying bye/Thought you were my dream come true

Who knew Beyonce was so wise?

No comments: