Monday, March 28, 2005

Goals

It occured to me today that I don't have any clearly defined goals. They're not even something I think about. I know that I'm not gonna get anywhere unless I figure out where I'd like to go. So I'm using this space to figure some of them out here and now.

-a job that requires storytelling and creativity
-living in a city I love
-knowing what I want and not being uncomfortable with what others think of that

Yeah, that's about all I have for now. Which worries me a bit. I guess I'm just not one of those type-A obsessive compulsive types. I guess I need to be happy with that.

I've been going through a lot of changes very recently that i'm not wholly comfortable with. Right now is a time of change for me. I'm without comfort zones and that makes me anxious.

No comments: