Thursday, November 20, 2008

Self Improvement

I am all about improving myself and my life and becoming a more efficient, happier person.

Things I Want to Do/Be
-More connected to what I'm doing
-Thankful for what I have, the person that who I am
-Not put off for tomorrow what I can do today
-Watch less tv
-Maintain a calm mind
-Challenge my mind
-FOCUS. I can't watch tv unless I'm on the internet. I can't focus on just one website, gotta have more windows open. I feel jittery like I have add!

What I WILL Do
-Focus on one thing at a time.
-Write a bit every day (I will begin with at least 15 minutes)
-Remember to breathe
-Do little, inexpensive things to take care of myself
-Be dilligant over my thoughts.

There is so much more, of course, but these are what I will think on right now

No comments: